RENECOONS KITTEN POLICY AND INQUIRIES
We care deeply about our cats. They are raised with much love and very good care.
At all times we reserve the right to make the placement that we feel is in the best interest of each individual kitten.
Kittens must be kept as indoor cats or have access to secured cat proof gardens only.
Renecoons Kitten Policy:
• Kittens leave our home between 13 and 16 weeks.
• All kittens is registered with the South African Cat Council (SACC).
• All kittens are fully inoculated.
• All kittens are treated for fleas and dewormed.
• All kittens are microchipped.
• All kittens are sterilised.
• We only sell kittens with a signed contract between the prospective new owner and us as breeder.
• Kittens are available for viewing by prospective new owners when they are 6 weeks old.
• On selection of your kitten, a 50% deposit and signing of our contract is required within 7 days of viewing.
• If you, as the prospective new owner change your mind, the deposit is refundable once the kitten is re-sold at the same price to a new owner.
• Arrangements can be made so that you can visit your new kitten before the kitten goes to its new home. It gives you time to bond with your kitten and we come to know each other better.
Renecoons Kittens leave our home with:
• The assurance that we can be contacted at any time for help, support and information.
• Certified Pedigree from The SACC.
• Transfer form for change of ownership.
• Vaccination certificate.
• We keep a wating list of prospective new kitten owners.
• You will be required to complete our Renecoons questionnaire for pre-approval to go on to our waiting list.
A MAINE COON CAN LIVE BETWEEN 10-15 YEARS. Please only contact us if you understand what such a commitment entails and is willing to commit 100%.